6-In-6 is a course about running a successful 6-figure direct marketing business online created by the well-known internet guru, David Vallieres.
He do not have a lot of employees. In fact his lifestyle choice is to keep “overhead” (employees, office expenses, etc) to a minimum in order to maximize my profits. He has one part-time employee, sometimes two. He outsources the rest … and that’s it.
It’s a very simple and streamlined business that runs about 80% on auto-pilot. The other 20% is simply coming up with new ad campaigns and searching for more traffic sources which, to him is the fun part. Because once you have the “System” down, it pretty much runs on its own.
In 6-In-6 comprehensive course, every day, 5 days a week for 24 weeks you will participate in exercises and watch one or more screencast videos to go in-depth showing you everything you need to know for online business success.
#1: Learn how to create landing pages, affiliate websites, sales funnels in real-time – and then you’ll do the same practicing what you’ve learned
#2: Learn how to go out and buy traffic to those landing pages
#3: Learn how to measure the results and how to tell if the results are good or bad
#4: Learn how to test different types of landing pages and LP elements: Headlines, body copy, format, offer and more…
#5: You’ll discover new and exciting networks that can generate traffic for you site non-stop for pennies per visitor.
In each week you’ll get in-depth discussion on things like: